Thailand offers a beach holiday that is one of the best in the world. The tropical climate of the country and many clean, well-equipped beaches will allow you to have a good rest. Sunlight and warm sea water will relieve the ailments of the respiratory and circulatory systems. See toppharmacyschools for geography, climate and cuisine in Thailand.
The sand here is fine and warm, outwardly reminiscent of powder. The best beaches are located away from the mainland: on the islands of Phuket, Koh Samui, Samet, Koh Chang and Phi Phi.
Phi Phi Island stands out. There are no hotels here, the island is designed for a relaxing beach holiday. Hua Hin is famous for its clean sandy beach, 3 km long.
On Koh Samet you will have a rest surrounded by palm plantations, and on Koh Samui you will find solitude in one of the picturesque bays.
Of interest is the second largest island of Thailand a – Phuket. The golden beaches here are owned by five-star hotels located on the coast.
Thailand is literally created for lovers of diving and snorkeling. Most of the country’s diving centers are located in Pattaya and Phuket (the best time for diving here is from November to May).
Underwater fishing and hunting centers are located on the shores of Pattaya and Phuket.
The best golf courses are in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Phuket and Hua Hin.
Windsurfers should visit Jomtien Bin Beach in Pattaya. There is a center dedicated to this sport. In addition to Pattaya, it is convenient to practice windsurfing at such resorts as Cha Am, Hua Hin, Koh Samui, as well as on Patong Beach in Phuket.
Popular sports spectacles in Thailand include:
- Horse racing. You can visit horse races every Saturday and Sunday. Hippodromes are located on the territory of the Royal Sports Club and the Royal Running Club in Bangkok;
- Motorcycle racing. International motorcycle track, 2.4 km long, located in Pattaya;
- Thai boxing. Kicks, bites, fists, and other methods are used to knock down an opponent during a duel. Boxing competitions are held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at the Ratchadamnon Stadium, and on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at the Lumpini Stadium in Ayutthaya;
- Takro – a game in which two men’s teams throw a wicker palm ball to each other without the help of hands to score it in the opponent’s basket;
- Fight of kites. Two teams participate in the competition: men’s and women’s. During the competition, the small snake Pakpao tries to knock down the bulky Chul. In turn, Chula tries to hook and draw the “female” snake into her territory. Games are held during the hot season;
- Boat racing. The regatta takes place immediately after the end of the rainy season. The most interesting races in such cities as Nakhon Phanom, Nan, Surat Thani, Phichin, Ayutthaya and Pathum Thani, located near Bangkok.
In Thailand, you can get great pleasure from shopping in malls, shops and bazaars. In some cities they work even at night.
It is profitable to make purchases in such areas of Bangkok as Chinatown, Silom, Siam Square and Pratunam, as well as in the Chatuak market, located in the park of the same name.
Arriving in Thailand, be sure to visit a session of Thai massage. This art has been perfected for centuries and has no analogues in the world. After the session, do not offer massage therapists to “expand the program.” Although sex tourism in Thailand is not widespread, it is unlikely that this proposal will find a response in a professional salon.
In numerous temples and meditation centers you will be taught the art of meditation.
For 2 days you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the life of Thailand, moving in an express compartment.
On the coast of Pattaya, sex tourism is ubiquitous. Those wishing to acquire a new sexual experience shamelessly use this, not too far away from the beach.
Thailand has a very vibrant nightlife. There are many go-go bars, pubs, clubs and discos here. For a thrill, take a walk along the street of transvestites. Only here you will see so many men dressed as women. At the enchanting show of transvestites, you will see those who earn their performance for a sex change operation.
As part of a sightseeing tour of Thailand, you will get acquainted with numerous historical monuments and Buddhist temples. The historical center of the country is centered on the island of Rattanokosin.
You can explore the cultural heritage of the country by visiting the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Royal Palace and the Rose Garden cultural center.
In the famous safari park you will see lions, tigers, giraffes and other animals in their natural habitat. From the crocodile farm you will take photographs where you are riding a live tiger, bear or crocodile.