Among the beach resorts Sentosa, Pulau Ubin and Pulau Tekong. Actually Singapore has a total of about 3.5 km of beach areas. But most of them are fenced, and the sea is shallow and not very clean. See toppharmacyschools for geography, climate and cuisine in Singapore.
Outdoor enthusiasts in Singapore is waiting for:
- Swim with sharks – created specifically for lovers of extreme sports. An instant adrenaline rush is guaranteed.
- Breakfast with pink flamingos. Check out Jurong Park or the Flamingo Lodge Tropical Garden. Here you will meet the sunrise among beautiful tropical birds.
- Lunch with orangutans at Bukit Tima. This is where their largest population lives.
- Communication with dolphins. The whole day among pink dolphins awaits you at the Dolphinarium on Sentosa. You can watch them, feed them by hand, study their behavior.
- Night safari. Walking on a special tram around the zoo at night, you will see nocturnal inhabitants in their natural habitat. In the souvenir shop, located here, you can buy animal figurines that will remind you of the time spent.
And, of course, in Almost all beach and water activities are not available in Singapore: boating and catamarans, beach volleyball, etc.
Unusual entertainment awaits golf lovers. You can practice this sport at night under a waterfall of lights and fireworks.
Singapore is represented by more than 500 restaurants, bars, discos and nightclubs. The main entertainment is concentrated in the capital of the country. In the period from Friday to Saturday, she does not sleep almost all night. Here you can safely walk the streets at night, as the crime rate in the country is very low.
During the year in Singapore e hosts many different holidays and festivals. Resting here in summer and autumn, you can visit the Dragon Boat Festival in May and June. Autumn will delight you with the festival of the Chettar temple, as well as the special Timiti fire purification ceremony held in October.
Among the Hindu holidays, Navaratri is celebrated on a special scale, accompanied by songs and dances. During Deepavali in November, you will learn the story of how Light triumphed over Darkness.
It is also worth visiting the National Cuisine Festival in July, the Fashion Festival (March-April), the Spring City Festival (January-February).
Singapore is a real storehouse of historical and natural attractions. On its territory, he placed Chinese, Indian and colonial quarters, which are adjacent to the solid buildings of the shopping and business center. Nearby are natural parks and reserves. Festivals take place on the streets of the island throughout the year.
Resting in Singapore e, be sure to visit:
- The Singapore Zoo is the largest zoo in Southeast Asia. Here you will see the pygmy hippopotamus, the golden clawed monkey and other rare animals.
- The “Chijmes” building is a former monastery, an architectural monument. Cafes, restaurants and shops are open next to it.
- Chapel “Chijmes Hall” – it hosts theatrical evenings and concerts.
- Lau Pa Sat is a large-scale Victorian structure made of cast iron. Located in the heart of the business district, it has become a favorite meeting place.
- The fountain of wealth – in 1998 was included in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest structure of this type. In shape, it resembles a palm, which is designed to attract wealth to the country. Four 45-story buildings and an 18-story tower serve as fingers. According to legend, if you go around the fountain three times clockwise and touch the water surface with your palm, then luck, wealth and success will accompany you everywhere. But this rule applies only to those who came to him with good intentions.