Morrisville State College Acceptance Rate, Average GPA, SAT and ACT Scores

Morrisville State College has a long and storied history that dates back to 1908. Initially founded as the Madison State School of Agriculture, the school was established to provide agricultural education and training to rural citizens of New York. In 1913, the school was renamed Morrisville State School and began offering two-year degrees in agriculture. In 1927, the New York State Board of Regents approved a four-year degree program in agriculture, leading to the renaming of Morrisville State School as Morrisville State College. For much of its history, Morrisville was focused on providing agricultural education and training for students from rural communities. However, over time it evolved into a comprehensive college that now offers more than 80 programs across four schools – Business & Technology; Veterinary Science Technology; Humanities & Social Sciences; and Health Sciences & Education – including baccalaureate degrees in multiple disciplines such as nursing, criminal justice, business administration and technology management. The college also offers several online degree programs for students who are unable to attend classes on campus. Over time, Morrisville has become an important educational resource for Central New York communities and is now one of the most respected institutions in the region.┬áCheck beautyphoon for more universities.

Morrisville State College, as one of the top colleges ranked by major educational institutions, has impressed us by its high selectivity and student friendly application process during admissions. The following tables detail 2018 class profile, including total applications received, average high school GPA, SAT scores/ACT scores, and acceptance rates of Morrisville State College. To learn more about GPA, SAT and ACT scores information, please follow the links below. If you want to find even more about Morrisville State College, such as tuition fees and scholarships, you can click the link after tables to visit the school’s official website.

University acronym:

Admissions Stats

Morrisville State College is a small institution with a total enrollment of about 4,000 students. The student-to-faculty ratio is 16:1, which allows for more individualized instruction and attention. About 79% of the student body is from New York State, with the remaining 21% coming from other states and countries. The college has an acceptance rate of 83%, so most applicants are accepted into the school. Additionally, Morrisville State College boasts a graduation rate of 54%. This indicates that a majority of students who attend Morrisville State College successfully complete their degree program within four years or less. Furthermore, the college has an impressive retention rate of 64%, meaning that most students return each year to continue their studies. Overall, Morrisville State College provides an excellent educational experience for its students and has strong admissions statistics that reflect this quality.

Fall 2022 Selectivity

Selectivity less selective
Fall 2022 acceptance rate 67%
Early decision acceptance rate N/A
Early action acceptance rate N/A
Acceptance rate (excluding early action and early decision students) 67%

Fall 2022 Applications, Acceptances & Enrollments

Applicants 4,542
Female applicants N/A
Male applicants N/A
Applicants accepted 3,022
Female applicants accepted N/A
Male applicants accepted N/A
Freshman enrollment N/A
Female freshman enrollment 0
Male freshman enrollment 0
Early decision applicants N/A
Early decision applicants accepted N/A
Early decision applicants enrolled N/A
Early action applicants N/A
Early action applicants accepted N/A
Early action applicants enrolled N/A
Total enrolled incoming freshmen who were accepted under early acceptance or early action N/A

Fall 2022 Wait List

School has a wait list N/A
Applicants placed on wait list N/A
Students accepting place on wait list N/A
Students accepted from wait list N/A

Fall 2022 High School GPA

Freshman students submitting high school GPA N/A
Average high school GPA N/A
High school GPA 25th-75th percentile range N/A
GPA breakdown N/A

Fall 2022 Freshman SAT Scores

Freshman students submitting SAT scores 88%
SAT Critical Reading average score N/A
SAT Critical Reading 25th-75th percentile range 410-520
SAT Critical Reading score breakdown N/A
SAT Math average score N/A
SAT Math 25th-75th percentile range: 430-540
SAT Math score breakdown N/A
SAT Writing average score N/A
SAT Writing 25th-75th percentile range N/A
SAT Essay 25th-75th percentile range N/A

Fall 2022 Freshman ACT Scores

Freshman students submitting ACT scores 18%
Average ACT Composite score N/A
ACT Composite 25th-75th percentile range 19-23
ACT Composite score breakdown N/A
ACT English 25th-75th percentile range N/A
ACT English score breakdown N/A
ACT Math 25th-75th percentile range N/A
ACT Math score breakdown N/A