An original and easy way to decorate a box is using crepe paper because, by its texture, can give us a checkerboard effect. It is one of the simplest crafts with crepe paper.
- Carton box
- Crepe paper
- Clear acrylic
- Cut crepe paper squares 3 cm.
- Glue one after another in the box. Make sure the “stripes” texture remain found, ie, a vertical cuadrito, another horizontal, then vertically and so on.
- Once the glue dries paint the box, you can mix the paint with a little varnish.
- It is normal for the paper to swell, the drying will return to normal.
- Finally, apply a coat of varnish to protect the work. And you’re done!
This craft is very simple and will give a new life and appearance to that old box you were for throwing. You can paint one or more colors to match your decor.
Best 25+ Crepe paper streamers ideas on Pinterest
Crepe Paper roundup
12 Festive Ways To Decorate With Streamers
Decorating with streamers
Box folded streamers tutorial | Paper Crafts
NEW Streamers Coloured Velvet Crepe Paper 24.6m Long …
Lorajean’s Magazine,: Tutorial: ruffled crepe paper streamers
Best 25+ Paper party decorations ideas on Pinterest
20 Crepe Paper Tutorials
DIY Tissue Paper Wreath
Valentine Box with Crepe Paper Flowers
Big Fringe Garlands
crepe paper garlands using for decoration
Crepe Paper Decorations Crepe Paper Backdrop Or Canopy …
Craftiments: Miniature Mardi Gras Float from a Shoebox
Finishing a Pinata Tutorial, Part 2
17 Best ideas about Paper Garlands on Pinterest