- Test Location: Jura, Vercors, Grand Arc
- Number of nights: 7
- Accommodation: Tent camp with beautiful star-on bag + a night house
- Terms of the bivouac:
- Conditions: 5 ° C to 17 ° C
- Clothing: underwear or dressed at the bivouac in the open (cool and wet)
- Recorded T ° min: 5 ° C
- Type of sleeping bag: Synthetic
- Specifications: Cup ready mummy body-neck thermal insulation-bag for the feet-long side zipper two-way to the bottom-inner pocket mesh- pillow compartment in the hood
- Shell: 20D 400T ripstop
- Cloth: 20 D 380 T 100% PA
- Filling: 500 g of down fiber (synthetic fiber composed of polyester microfibres)
- Weight (with cover): 1100 g
- compressed volume: cm x cm; 8 l
- Report comfort temperature / weight: 1.18
- Report comfort temperature / volume: 8.56
- Sizes: 220 cm
- Colour: Red
- Manufactured in: China
- Price: € 190.00
Temperatures in 13537 (data constructor):
- Comfort: 7 ° C
- Limit: 2 ° C
- Extreme: -13 ° C
Points forts :
- Manufacturing quality
- The seams of the compression bag draw too. Ultimately, this is likely to fight.
- Bag a little narrow at the shoulders.
Construction: 7 out of 10
Sleeping bag of good quality. Using traditionally strong fabric for this type of sleeping bag. (Nice touch).
Thermicity: 8 out of 10
No sensation of cold or 5 ° C or at the bivouac under the stars. The collar and hood back high enough to cover the head (beware of large sizes). With a polar sheet, the duvet can be sufficient in many nights during the spring / summer.
Practicality: 7 out of 10
Sleeping bag with a collar (2 snaps to close (+ a tightening strap). Available on act-test-centers.
Hood with a tightening strap. Large mesh pocket with zip closure to store small items inside the duvet. Double pocket the feet (not found utility because there is no heat input differences between the two compartments. 2 straps to dry down if necessary.