The window air conditioner in traditional model is simple to install, requiring only a hole in the wall and there is an outlet on the power grid nearby. With more accessible and high demand price is also called air conditioning wall.
- Cheaper compared to other models
- More compact
- Easy installation
- Works with low capacity, and low-power models with 7000-30000 BTUs.
- Produces more noise than the split model.
- The height from the ground should be between 1.5 m and 1.8 m and a minimum distance of 0.5m from the other walls. If more than one air conditioning in one wall, the distance between them should be at least 1.5m.
- It is important to make sure that the top and side openings of the appliance are always facing outwards, completely unobstructed for air movement to give normally without throwing hot air in and cold air out.
- The minimum thickness of the wood of the frame should be 2.5 cm.
- Allow a small slope of 1 cm at the base facilitates the flow of water.
- The drain connection point to the drainage network (or drain areas) can be made by simple connection with a plastic pipe.
Who should opt for window air conditioner?
- People who live in small environments
- Residents of homes or condominiums that do not have noise restrictions.
- Owners or renters with permission of the hole in the wall for the air conditioning installation.
People who want to spend as little as the cost of installation.