- Test Location: Vercors, Jura, Massif du Grand Arc
- Number of nights: 5
- Accommodation: tent bivouac shelter
- Terms of the bivouac: Medium Altitude: 1200 to 1800 meters
- Conditions: -Month fees in May / June
- Clothing Technical underwear wool
- T ° mini noted: 5 ° C (the Jura)
- Type of sleeping bag: Synthetic
- Specifications: Form combinable sarcophagus 213-Overlapping shingle construction-soft and flexible liner 20 denier-arched ergonomic end-full length YKK® zipper No. 5-weatherstripping bead beads and comfort for the face-open hood-cord to an easy adjustment for hand-reinforcement stuck “without a hitch” in the column of the zipper-thermal transfer logos to save weight embroidery son-curl retention of the sleeping pad- storage bag and nylon a tote silicone included
- Shell: Nylon 20 denier Hyperlight
- Cloth: polyamide breathable
- Filling: synthetic fibers Climashield Neo 452 g
- Weight (with cover): 0.900 kg
- compressed volume: 19 cm x 34 cm; 9.6 l
- Report comfort temperature / weight: 0.95
- Report comfort temperature / volume: 10.08
- Size: 213 cm (183 cm) / 228 cm (198 cm).
- Color: yellow
- Manufactured in: United States
- Price: € 159.00 to 169.00 depending on the size
Temperatures in 13537 (data constructor):
- Comfort: 5 ° C
- Limit: 0 ° C
- Extreme: -15 ° C
Points forts :
- A light sleeping bag (especially synthetic) designed with a ripstop fabric.
- The hood covers the entire head.
- The yellow color is fun (fun).
- Supplied with a storage bag.
Weak points :
- A little “too sarcophagus”, it is a little tight at the bottom. In turn this is not very easy. This is related to the form.
Construction: 8 of 10
Available on findjobdescriptions, a sleeping bag of very good quality with resistant tissues. (Quality seams). Ripstop fabric (light) on top and thicker on the bottom.
Thermicity: 7 out of 10
First impression: it seems very light (it does not feel the self). Despite this impression, down provides sufficient heat. Light contact and hot use.
Practicability: 9 of 10
A small pocket to insert a key, a handkerchief. The zip is easy to use (a little more, he was in the night). 1 clamping system at the hood. The down is not designed with a flange: lightens the down. This accessory is not relevant, for this type of use. protection system on top of the zip practice so that there is no inadvertent opening of the down. Small straps to extend the down.
The North Face Scorpio Sleeping Bag – Primaloft
The North Face Scorpio Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Climashield …
The North Face Scorpio Sleeping Bag LEFT HAND REGULAR …
The North Face Inferno Sleeping Bag: -40 Degree Down …
The North Face Dolomite 2S 40 Degree Sleeping Bag
north face sleeping bags
The North Face Dark Star Sleeping Bag: -40 Degree …
The North Face Dolomite Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Synthetic …
The North Face Propel Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Climashield …
The North Face Aleutian Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic …
The North Face Lynx 40 Degree Sleeping Bag
3-patterns.jpg (626×559) | OCP
The North Face Dolomite Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic …
Sleeping bag The North Face Superlight Long
The North Face Furnace 35 Sleeping Bag Review
The North Face Aleutian Sleeping Bag: -20 Degree Synthetic …
The North Face Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down …
The North Face Allegheny +40 Sleeping Bag at REI
The North Face Furnace 35 Sleeping Bag
solar flare Archives • Gear Patrol