In recent weeks, were already leaked images depicting a variant of Galaxy Tab to 10.1 features the new S Pen also on Galaxy Note 7 and the appropriate slot into which you place it.
Those that we show you today are the first official render of this new variant, equipped with the S Pen (SM-P580), almost identical to the classic 10.1 except the pen Tab.
- Screen: 10.1 “WUXGA (1,920 × 1,200 pixels)
- CPU: 1.6 GHz 7870 octa-core Exynos
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB eMMc expandable (with microSD up to 200 GB)
- Rear camera: 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, f/1.9
- Front camera: 2 megapixel camera, f/2.2 openings
- Connectivity: LTE Cat. 4, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS 4.2
- Battery: 7,300 mAh
- Size: 155.3 x 254.2 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 525 g (without S Pen)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
In addition to S Pen tablet should be equipped with all those software features typical of Samsung’s nib devices, plus the innovations introduced by ablogtophone with Galaxy Note 7. We will keep you updated on the availability of the product.