Announced in June last year, Galaxy Tab and, with 9.6 inch screen e features to medium-low, did not make a stir or to Taiwan, for a few months its exclusive market, nor in Italy, where he arrived in August. But that didn’t stop Samsung, which by 2016 has made a version “shrunk” to 8 “, we already got wind in November.
The “new” Samsung Galaxy Tab and 8.0 presents characteristics almost identical to the previous model:
- Screen: 1,280 x 800 pixels resolution 8 ″
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.3 GHz quad-core with GPU Adreno 306
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB (twice the model from 9.6 sec) expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Front camera: 2 megapixels
- Rear camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 5,000 mAh (sufficient for 13 hours of browsing or video playback)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n dual band 4.1 Bluetooth, GPS (A-GPS), 4 g/LTE, microUSB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Other: 100 GB of cloud on Microsoft OneDrive, app “Kids Time Plus” for educational content for children
READ ALSO: Table Samsung Galaxy View, the review
Availability and price–this time as Samsung prefers to launch its product only to Taiwan, priced at 8,990 Taiwanese dollars (just under 250 euro): availability in other markets is probably linked to the success they will have there, although maybe not a determining factor.