In early September, Samsung announced a high-performance tablet called Galaxy Tab A 2016 . With high-quality hardware, the device also excelled by being sold with the special pen S Pen-the same that offered much of the professional features found in Galaxy Note 7.
For now, the company is also bringing the device to the Brazilian market. With this, consumers here can also take great chances with the new tablets from Samsung.
It has a 10.1-inch screen and Full HD resolution, with an Exynos 7870 processor clocking up to 1.6 GHz and 3 GB of RAM. In software features, one of the highlights is the ability to create up to 8 different user profiles – allowing entire families to share the device.
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Display: 10.1 inches (1920 x 1200)
- Processor: Exynos 7870 octa-core
- Processing clock: 1.6 GHz
- Memory RAM: 3 GB
- Internal storage: 16 GB and microSD card slot
- Rear Camera: 8 MP
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 7,300 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, USB and Wi-Fi a / b / g / b / ac
- Dimensions: 164.2 mm x 256.3 mm
- Thickness: 8.2 mm
- Weight: 558 grams
Those who liked the equipment no longer have to wait to make the acquisition. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 tablets are already on sale in the Brazilian market and can be bought for the suggested price of $ 2,099.