Now the fashion is to wear skirts denim with leggings or colored tights, so we give you a great ideas to recycle and transform your worn clothes in a chic jeans skirt.
- old jeans
- Cut the pants with good fabric scissors, cutting indicate the height of the skirt.
- Open the inseams of what was left of hispants.
- With some pins weapon skirt and then sew itwith a piece of jean that you recycled.
- Add the patch on the inside of the skirt and sew the opening.
- Finally sew the hem jean skirt.
This is a very simple way to make your own denim skirt without having to buy any material. Give new life to those old jeans.