Talked to both of the Motorola Droid which seems that it takes time in the market, but it was not until yesterday that Motorola officially announced it along with the American operator Verizon It will be that sell it exclusively in that country.
The Motorola Droid It will be on sale in the United States on November 6 with a stay of 24 months and priced at $199,99. Thus, only have to wait a few more days to enjoy from Android 2.0 in all its glory.
Motorola also reminds us of the official features of the Motorola Droid:
- 3.7 inch capacitive touch screen and a resolution of 480 × 854 pixels
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, image stabilizer and dual LED flash
- aGPS and sGPS
- Accelerometer and compass
- WiFi 802. 11b/g
- Browser with Webkit HTML5-based and prepared to play 10 Flash
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Connection jack for headphones 3.5 mm
- Included with the mobile and expandable up to 32GB 16GB microSD card
- Sliding QWERTY keyboard
- Battery 1400 mAh with 385 minutes talking and 270 hours standby
- Weight 169 g
- Dimensions 60 × 115,80 × 13,70 mm
In addition Motorola He has given a list of applications that will be preloaded on the Motorola Droid: Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Android Market, Calendar, Facebook, Amazon MP3 Store, and as a great novelty, the Motorola Droid It will undoubtedly be the first phone with Google Maps Navigation – it’s a great incentive for those who are eager to try it -.
Now there is no doubt that Motorola He has managed to recreate a mobile phone with the ability to become the success that accounted for the Motorola RAZR and all thanks to Android.