• Polyester Tent.
• Seamless Sobreteto, to avoid leakage.
• Elastic on the bottom of the door of the tent for better fixation to the ground and thus avoid splash water on the zipper and seams of the door.
• Structure in flexible fiberglass rods and interconnected by means of elastic for greater agility in assembling the tent.
• Reinforced polyethylene floor (100 g/m ²) and seamless to avoid infiltration of water through the soil.
• Door with full aperture for easy access inside the tent.
• Screen mosquito net for better ventilation inside the tent and to prevent the entry of insects.
• Inside pocket for storing small objects.
• Nylon Zippers and laces with water repellent treatment.
• Polyester with 400 mm water column.
• Espeques game made of steel for fixing to the ground.
• Polyester bag for transport.
• Instructions for Assembly.
Recommendations That Will Increase The Life Of Your Tent
1 – it is advisable to apply a sealer on sewing, before using the product to prevent small water infiltrations inside the tent.
2-the camping tent must be well mounted and in an appropriate place, that does not have stones or other sharp objects.
3-keep your tent clean, no sand, Earth or other residues.
4-small leaks can occur due to the strong wind and rain, especially if the stand is not mounted.
5 – do not touch objects in the fabric. This will prevent unexpected leaks.
6-Hold equipment such as a stove, lantern and other objects flammable liquids away from contact with the tissue to prevent fires.
7-avoid smoking inside the tent.
8-be careful when opening and closing the zipper, avoiding force him. When you set up camping, let go of the door off.
9-never store a wet tent. Let it dry in the shade.
10-for cleaning, use a damp cloth or soft brush.
11 – for cleaning, do not use detergents or solvents under any circumstances.