Hawaiian necklaces are a beautiful way to decorate a themed party or our daughters to dress up in any occasion, moreover, they are very simple to make and craft very nice that requires little material.
- colorful crepe paper
- A sheet of paper
- Draw a flower on the paper and cut itout, will be your mold.
- Cut several more crepe paper flowers, remember that the more colorful necklace will stay cuter.
- Choose the length of your necklace and cut the thread, itis preferable if you use a thick thread and yarn or string hemp.
- Leave 10 cm of thread and tie a knot at the other end threaded the needle and put a few flowers, arrúgalas a bit to make them look real.
- After straws cut into small segments of 5cm and insert a piece of straw in the thread.
- Repeat sandwiching flowers and straws until you remaining 10 cm of thread and make another knot.
- You can tie yournecklace with leftover yarn.
This craft is very simple so you can make several to give as a memento in a children’s party or theme, or you can even decorate the room of your daughters with them.