Man event held in Sao Paulo this Thursday(13), Samsung officially launched its Galaxy Tab S3. The company took advantage of the space of the graffiti artists The Gemini to talk about details of the tablet, which arrives with elegant design in metal and glass and specifications worthy for both those seeking productivity and those who just want to have fun.
According to the company, the device was thought based on three main pillars: the performance, the entertainment and the improvement of the S Pen. To ensure the first topic, Samsung launched the tablet with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15 GHz processor, 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage(expandable via micro SD). It also comes with 13MP rear camera with auto focus and flash, a 5MP front and 6,000 mAh battery with fast charging.
To ensure that the product will satisfy those seeking entertainment, the Korean company has brought a 9.7-inch super AMOLED screen, QXGA resolution(2048×1536 pixels) and support for HDR content playback (via Amazon’s application). The sound is highlighted by the four AKG-optimized speakers, which are positioned one at each end of the device and have intelligent rotation. The games are aided by the Vulkan API and the Samsung Game Launcher.
The third and final pillar of the Galaxy Tab S3 is are the improvements of the S Pen, which is included in the box and underwent a major transformation. Now the accessory body has the same thickness as a normal pen(9.4 mm), which makes the footprint more natural. The tip from HowSmb has been tuned, reaching 0.7 mm, and can detect 4,096 different levels of pressure. Features such as writing with the screen erased and the command suspended with butchers are still present.
Galaxy Tab S3 Technical Specifications
- Fabric: Super AMOLED 9.7 “
- Resolution: QXGA (2048×1536 pixels) and 264 dpi density
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Chipset: Snapdragon 820
- CPU: quad-core(2x 2.15 GHz Kryo and 2x 1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB(expandable in 256 GB via micro SD)
- Rear camera: 13MP, f / 1.9, autofocus and LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP, f / 2.2, without flash
- Video: 4K @ 30fps
- Accessories: protective cover and keyboard cover(sold separately).
- Battery: 6,000 mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: WiFi(802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Direct), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS(GLONASS)
- Dimensions and weights: 23.73 x 16.9 x 0.6 cm and 434 g
- Extras: digital player, AKG and S Pen speakers
- Colors: black and silver
The Galaxy Tab S3 is now available for purchase here in Brazil and leaves for $ 2,999, the same price charged by its predecessor at the time of launch. As a complement to the device, Samsung is also selling a protective cover, which costs $ 249, and a cover with built-in keyboard, priced at $ 479. The first 100 people who register on the company website after buying the tablet Will gain protection cap – click here to access the page.