Gadgets: starting Christmas stress come creeping? Here is Christmas gifts editors dream about – maybe you’ll find some great tips! Or something to put on your own wish list?
Andreas Danielsson, Chief Editor
- I’m weak on good backpacks, which houses what is needed, which is never in the way and that sits comfortably on your back when cycling.Right now one of my favorites the Osprey Zealot. It is small but still great. And it seems to thrive on my back.
- Few things can so quickly and easily transform the feel of a bike that when switching handles.The basic rule number one is the grip. The hands must be safe, whatever the weather. This holiday season has the handles from Renthal sat at their best in my hands.
- It is tubeless, available in 40 and 47 millimetres and is called Vittoria Adventure Trail.A graveldäck for explorers who likes comfort more than mend punctures. I want out on adventure!
Åsa Eriksson, editor
- Water bottles always go to.These Purist-the bottles from the Enve Commission was nice and neutral. And you Elf, if you have spenderbrallorna on, feel free to surf around a bit more on the Enves website. I love round gifts, too!
- A ullklapp can never be wrong.And arm warmers in Merino Wool I have been missing for a long time. In sadore Apparel has a pair that looks beautiful out.
- Now it may be the end to wear on MTB shoes on gravel roads.Clearly I need a couple of actual tomb els cows! Recon Mixed Terrain from Specialized is a cross between terrängdoja and road shoe in the lovely retro style.
Tomas G. Marketing Manager
I wish me clapping on the theme of Fausto Coppi!
- A classicBianchitröja in wool from Santini
- A couple of coolPersol sunglasses
- An overnight stay atthe Relais Villa Pomela Novi Ligure. This is located at Coppis old training routes. The sportsqna includes a bicycle water bottle that is stainless steel and a really good outlet with leopardjeans from Cavalli.
Kalle Bern, editor
- Cowbell for cyclists who do not want to alert!.CBW designs has designed a clock that sounds most all the time or not at all. With a simple operation, turn it off when it’s time to enjoy the tranquillity. Road or trail roughness, Clapper to turn against the clock – a cozier way to make others aware of my progress.
- Give me the Lube instead of the present!After seriously tested the rubbish one summer, I’m sold. With well-oiled branch goes like a charm. Racedays fat smells really good.
- Gloves, a perfect Christmas gift for yourself or someone you really like.Manual For Speed has designed a pair of Castelli with beautiful 1980s feel.