From Bandsalat to Möhrenschnippeln: After you Marion showed last month, as you are the subject of “Music” on Tank Tops, Bags & Co bring, it goes on today with Laure the blog. I love to do it yourself . She has a useful accessory in baggage that is not necessarily always the latest fashion: the apron.
Check out here how you make a virtue of necessity and apron step by step in a hot DIY part:
“I cook totally happy, but aprons have always been an absolute no-go … I think they always look a bit old-fashioned. But after I messed me when cooking several items of clothing, I’ve got it but then times with an apron tries. And because I wanted a stuffy or boring in any case, I got me a couple of DIY paraphernalia worried and losgelegt. That’s how it’s done:
For your own personalized apron You need:
-An apron with motive
-Rivets to iron
- Draw the parts of the design on the tracing paper which you later with the film want to fill.
- Cut out the parts, transfer them to the Bügelfolie and cut these parts.
- Place the parts on the apron and ironing without steam to 20-30 seconds under protector.
- If everything is cool, you can remove the protective film.
- Now it goes to the rivets.Put them in the right place and iron it without steam (inferior cloth!) 20-30 seconds.
Et voilà! From today you cook only with an apron”