And if we say that a small bucket of popcorn can be a excellent option for your snacks? Discover all the benefits of the popcorn and try a healthy recipe but delicious.
Popcorn? To snack? Gives health? Will not be deceived? Do not get out of here, and you’ll understand where we want to go.
If it does not pass without sweets, if you feel the need for crunchy, you know that popcorn can be the solution to your snacks. Of course, if when you think of popcorn, the idea that comes to mind is a gigantic bucket, size XXL, that devours greedily at the cinema… think again! Popcorn can be a solution to your snacks or to deceive the hunger, but, only, if they comply with some rules.
The Pic Solutions presents you with all the benefits of the popcorn and suggests a recipe for crispy and appetizing for your snacks.
8 BENEFITS OF POPCORN FOR YOUR HEALTH
These are the benefits of opting for this delicious snack and crunchy at the expense of other options that are less healthy.
- They have little fat and are little calorie;
- Are a source of energy;
- Improve the digestive system;
- Fight the effects of age;
- Help control diabetes;
- Help to keep the weight;
- Regulates the intestinal transit, because it is a good source of fiber;
- Because they are rich in antioxidants, prevents cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
RECIPE POPCORN, HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS
– Ingredients –
- 4 tablespoons soup of corn for popcorn
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 container high pyrex dish (suitable for microwave)
- Cling film
– Mode of preparation –
- In the container place the coconut oil, the corn and the water.
- Mix well and cover the container with cling film.
- With the help of a sharp knife or a toothpick, make a few holes in the film.
- Microwave, on high, for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Who would have thought that popcorn would be a good alternative for your snacks? With the Pic Solutions is always a trap!